America is in Deep Shit Debt Folks…
From Bill O’Reilly Talking Points 5/25/2011:
This week in Europe, President Obama will get quite an earful from foreign leaders who believe, as China does, that the USA is in dire trouble because of its massive debt. If America’s economy collapses, the whole world will suffer. But many Americans are not getting that.
The election on Tuesday in upstate New York, where a Democrat won a congressional seat in a heavy Republican district, shows that some voters simply do not understand that Medicare has to be reformed. The winner, Democrat Kathy Hochul, campaigned on not doing anything about the exploding cost of Medicare. Her campaign scared elderly people.
The fact is that the Democratic Party simply will not tell the truth. You cannot sustain entitlements like Medicare and Social Security based on their present form. There is not enough money to do that, no matter how high you raise taxes.
President Bush in 2008 was trying to warn the country, of the increasing debt but many Americans simply wouldn’t listen.
That is the exact same scenario today. We cannot add to the $14 trillion debt. The Democratic Party and President Obama have to stop deficit spending. They have to cut back on entitlements and everything else. Medicare and Social Security have to be reformed or America will suffer like it has never suffered before.
On the day George W. Bush left office the national debt was $10.6 Trillion, which a hell of a lot of Samolians.
As of today, the national debt is $14.3 Trillion.
$3.7 Trillion more since Obama has been in Office.
So what America goes Bankrupt big deal, what will happen will I have to use Monopoly Money?
Not only that but:
1) Your life savings could be reduced to nothing almost overnight.
2) Your taxes will skyrocket.
3) Your life could be in danger. If the government goes bankrupt, you’ll have an extremely angry, confused, and frustrated populace that has little faith in its leaders — combined with a horrific economy and a reduced ability of the government to keep order. Under those circumstances, widespread rioting and violent crime seem entirely plausible.
4) Your payments from the government will dramatically decrease or stop altogether. Contrary to what some people believe, Medicare and Social Security are paid out of the same fund that pays for everything else. In other words, if the government goes bankrupt, there is no money set aside to pay for these programs.
5) You will have a dramatically reduced standard of living. If taxes and inflation escalate dramatically, both of which are very likely if we go bankrupt, economic activity will slow to a crawl and we’ll go into a depression.
Other than that everything is fine. To quote Bobby McFerrin “Don’t Worry Be Happy”.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Who the Heck is Ferrell Gummitt?
Andrew Breitbart Will Always be Here
- The Obama Administration is like The Brady Bunch Episode # 37 Confessions, Confessions with SOME Differences wp.me/p1swnQ-12l 14 hours ago
- NARAL Blames Pro-Lifers for Dr. Kermit Gosnell wp.me/p1swnQ-12f 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/PWHLg7atGYI?a Justice on the White House 1 week ago
- @chrisevans Ben Shapiro ROCKS!!! You could learn a thing or two from him Captain!!! 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @sunnylikeaboss youtu.be/747DH4zC-8M?a American Journalist 3 weeks ago
What’s in The Archival Records?
Since April 12, 2011 There has been a total of:
- 100,964 Hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Darth Vader and the Voice of "THIS IS CNN" calls Tea Party “Racist”
- Is it already too late for the US no matter who is President in 2013? Or, has Obama totally FUBARed the Republic?
- America's Junior Miss, 1963 Diane Sawyer - Tool of the Lefty Lame Stream Media trashes Sarah Palin and the Tea Party during interview with Gabby Giffords
- Smart Cars and Sally Field
- The Obama Administration is like The Brady Bunch Episode # 37 Confessions, Confessions with SOME Differences
- Flushing Out Occupy Wall Street
- The Real War on Women: House Rejects Sex-Selection Abortion Ban
- So Peggy Joseph how is all of the Obama Hope and Change S**t working out for you?
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America - Please drop the “Lutheran” part of your Name
- Let’s see? Middle East in flames, check. Ambassador dead check; Economy in toilet, check. Media and Letterman giving me knob jobs check. Beyoncé wants to do me, check. Half the country wants the other half dead, check. Yeah, it’s good to be the king.