Obama Administration is far beyond their 19th Nervous Breakdown
Vietnam had effectively destroyed Lyndon Johnson by 1967. Watergate unraveled the Richard Nixon administration, as the disgraced president resigned in the face of certain impeachment. Gerald Ford could not whip inflation and was not re-elected. One-termer Jimmy Carter was undone by the Iranian hostage crisis and skyrocketing oil prices.
For a time, it seemed that Ronald Reagan’s second term might not survive the Iran-Contra scandal. George H.W. Bush could not be re-elected after he broke his promise not to raise taxes and Ross Perot entered the 1992 race. The popular Bill Clinton was impeached over the Monica Lewinsky affair and limped out of office tainted. The insurgency in Iraq and the fallout from Hurricane Katrina crashed for good the once-high poll ratings of George W. Bush.
The Obama administration over the last month has seemed on the verge of one of these presidential meltdowns.
An open mic caught the president promising Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would be more flexible after the election — as if Obama might grant concessions that would be unpalatable if known to the general public before November. That embarrassment followed an earlier hot-mic put-down of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last year.
The president also unwisely attacked the Supreme Court as it deliberated the constitutionality of Obamacare. He needlessly referred to the justices as “unelected” and wrongly claimed that that they had little precedent to overturn laws that dealt with commerce. The gaffe about the court and its history was doubly embarrassing because Obama has often reminded the public that he used to teach constitutional law.
Let us examine the term “meltdown”.
The Obama Administration is a disaster. It is a debacle, a failure, a flop, a washout. It is in breakdown mode and will crash. Obama is on track for a Career reevaluation by the Citizens of the USA. . Let us examine critical terms and statements of fact:
1. Bluff: a statement intended to deceive or confuse (” Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”).
2. Canard: an unsubstantiated story or report (“I have met a hard working teacher, Robert Baroz”).
(Not a teacher ever met.)
3. Deceit: a deceptive statement (” The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime”).
4. Deception: A statement or action intended to mislead (“Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year”).
5. Distortion: a deviation from the true meaning, or an overstatement of proportion (“Would have the most transparent administration in History”).
6. Equivocation: a misleading or confusing statement based on the possibility of differing interpretations (“Then you’ve got their (GOP) which is dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance”).
7. Exaggeration: an overstatement or overemphasis (“I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever”).
8. Fable: a fictitious statement or story, in the sense of something made up to explain or justify an unmerited action or state of affairs (‘‘my father served in World War II.”)-
9. Fabrication: a made-up fact or incident (“We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.”)
10. Fairy tale: a misleading story, especially a simplistic one that would not be expected to deceive anyone:(I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States).
Meltdown? You better believe it!
When Democrats failed at trying to discredit Ronald Reagan, they finally decided to make him their own. Really? I find it noteworthy that in everything Reagan said, he used the pronoun “WE.” Listen to Barack Obama, and you will note that in everything he says, he uses the pronoun “I.” The differences begin there, and grow, and grow, and grow. Reagan was a better president on his worst day than Obama is on his best.
Obama’s house of cards is in free-fall. Everything points to Obama’s lack of any meaningful experience and willingness to engage in illegal activity. Being a community organizer will not give you the experience to be President. Now, it will be quite delicious watching as the progressives eat their own.