From Fox Nation:
-Every day, the U.S. government takes in $6 billion and spends $10 billion. This means that every day the federal government spends $4 billion more dollars than it has.
-The real unemployment rate is a jaw-dropping 11 percent.
-Every fifth man you pass on your way to work is now out of work.
-College graduates are now 34% less likely to find a job under Obama than they were under President George W. Bush.
These are the cold hard facts the Lame Street Media won’t tell you – This is what the repubs should use to bury the fraud in the White House – And every person should tell anyone who backs Obama – They do not know the truth – I will do my part – Hope you will too
The following impressive clarification is quite interesting. It was excerpted from a more politically excessive email.This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak we get. It puts it into a much better perspective and is the same for many countries in Europe …
Why the U.S. was downgraded:
– U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
– Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
– New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
– National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
– Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Let’s now remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget:
– Annual family income: $21,700
– Money the family spent: $38,200
– New debt on the credit card: $16,500
– Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
– Total budget cuts: $385
Got It ?????
Comparing economic indicators Jan. 2009 to present day or Hope and Change since President Obama took office in Jan. 2009:
1. Federal debt has increased by 43% from $10.6 trillion to $15 trillion+
2. Americans living in poverty have increased by 16% from 39.8 million to 46.2 million.
3. Total unemployment (U6) has increased by 68% from 13.7 million to 23 million.
4. Price of gasoline has increased by 80% from $1.86/gal to $3.35/gal
5. Americans on food stamps have increased 42% from 31.8 million to 45.2 million
6. Home foreclosures per year have increased by 34% from 850,000 to 1,140,000
7. Total bankruptcy filings per year have increased by 42% from 1,117,641 to 1,593,081.
8. Median Household incomes has declined by 4% from $50,939 to $48,950
9. Median value of existing homes has declined by 17% from $197,233 to $162,500.
10. US dollar compared to foreign currencies has declined by 8.7%. [US dollar index of 85.9 in Jan 2009 to 78.5 in Dec 2011.]
11. US dollar compared to gold has declined 105%. [ $855/ounce to $1750/ounce]
12. US AAA credit rating downgraded by S&P for the first time. Ever.
ARE YOU LIBERALS BLIND AS WELL AS DEAF!!! DO YOU NOT SEE NOR UNDERSTAND THIS??? THE US OF A IS GOING DOWN THE SHITHOLE FAST AND THE ONLY THING YOU SEEM TO WORRY ABOUT IS IF THE #OCCUPY WALL STREETERS HAVE ENOUGH FOOD AND BLANKETS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO CRAP ON POLICE CARS AS WELL RAPE AND PILLAGE THE AREAS THEY “OCCUPY”!!!!