Picking up where they left off Tuesday, the conservatives said they thought a decision striking down the law’s controversial individual mandate to purchase health insurance means the whole statute should fall with it.
The court’s conservatives sounded as though they had determined for themselves that the 2,700-page measure must be declared unconstitutional.
“One way or another, Congress will have to revisit it in total,” said Justice Antonin Scalia.
How can the SCOTUS support Obamacare? It is not or at least appears to not:
1) Comply with the Constitution,
2) Promote personal freedom, liberty, and responsibility’
3) Keep faith with America’s history, traditions, or ideological roots,
4) Provide a clean and direct business solution to a ‘must solve’ national issue,
5) Promote market based capitalism,
6) Generally considered the best answer to the question raised by the Democrats,
7) Protect the states from Washington, DC overreach and promote states’ rights,
8) Prevent future problems it creates and it will create many problems,
9) Simplify an already overly complicated health care environment.
The reason for the long sought health care takeover by the progressives was said to be the rising cost of health care. Yet the reason for the rising cost of health care is the government!
You don’t need to do much research or look too far in our history to note that as soon as Congress decided to ‘fix’ health care, it started downhill. That slope is ever increasing, and Obamacare was a cliff!
For all those years before Congress started to meddle, health care, in the USA, was the best found anywhere; it was readily available to everyone.
It was when Congress decided to fine any health care provider ($50,000), if they refused treatment to anyone that couldn’t pay, (the unfortunates) that made the giant step toward Socialized medicine.
Once the moochers and illegals figured it out, the costs for care skyrocketed. Since the payers had to absorb all that mandated care cost! Obamacare just adds in 30 million insurance policies.
Why is it that liberals so want to be controlled by other people? Why do they want other people to run their lives for them? What is their need for somebody else to make their decisions for them? Once a person grows from childhood to adulthood, isn’t the objective to become independent? Why are these people stuck in childhood? I don’t get it. Somebody help me out here!
If they do strike it down completely then that will satisfy one of my “Hopes for Change”
My remaining two hopes are:
1) for conservatives, and that does not necessarily refer to those claiming to be republicans, having common sense and fiscal responsibility secures the House, Congress and position of POTUS.
2) Sufficient evidence is presented that will incarcerate Obama, Holder and the entire crew from top to bottom that were involved in any criminal or unconstitutional behavior, including but not limited to Fast and Furious, et al’
Let’s hope that the American people THROW OUT President Downgrade in November.