These are 10 statements said by our 44th President.
1) “Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel ‘s.”
2) “I’ve now been in 57 states I think one left to go.”
3) “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes, and I see many of them in the audience here today.”
4) “What they’ll say is, ‘Well it costs too much money,’ but you know what? It would cost, about. It would cost about the same as what we would spend. It. Over the course of 10 years it would cost what it would costs us. (Nervous laugh) All right. Okay. We’re going to. It. It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about hold on one second. I can’t hear myself. But I’m glad you’re fired up, though. I’m glad.”
5) “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”
6) “I bowled a 129. It’s like – it was like the Special Olympics, or something.”
7) “Of the many responsibilities granted to a president by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the presidents who appointed them. And they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time.”
8) “Everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma, they end up taking up a hospital bed, it costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early and they got some treatment, and a, a breathalyzer, or inhalator, not a breathalyzer. I haven’t had much sleep in the last 48 hours.”
9) “It was interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There’s a lot of I don’t know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.”
10) “I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.”
All of Obama’s actions since he captured the nation’s imagination (and it was all imaginary), aided and abetted by the media belied his true self: using the race card against Hillary, bowing to kings, apologizing for America’s greatness and (yes) Exceptionalism, dissing allies and the cops who “acted stupidly”, successful people, business people, bond holders and investors of GM (as well as 150 years of bankruptcy law), the Supreme Court, and anyone who had the audacity to disagree with his opinion on anything. Sorry, I don’t have the time to list all the ways this man has undermined this country; suffice to say, anyone who finds Obama “likable” is either incapable of critical thinking or thinks America needs to be taken down a notch or twenty. Eventually, under Obama, EVERYONE will end up under the bus
More and more evidence, and increasingly comments and blogs report a majority of Americans no longer trust the MEDIA. They hold the MEDIA and Obama are no different. What they were prepared to ignore – a compromised and colluded MEDIA – so long as Obama repaired the economy – now sits front and center in their lives they blame both for betraying them. The MEDIA is blamed more because politicians are expected to lie. Americans expected the MEDIA to turn against Obama once his actions imperiled the nation. The MEDIA have unapologetically exposed themselves the campaign arm for the Democrat party. Americans may be slow; largely because they are forgiving, but they are not stupid. The MEDIA and Obama hold the public in very low esteem and believe them easily fooled. That shows in their actions. The public will shortly return the sentiment for Obama. Once the geographic areas held by Democrats go bankrupt, the MEDIA will lose the last of their supporters. It’s appropriate and ironic the Capitalist system will end the MEDIA’s run.